I have identified a potential solution to my issue of email being
blocked because of Dynamic DNS but having some difficulty understanding
how to implement it in xmail

I can route all outgoing traffic through another mail server (relay),
however it requires me to authenticate (ID and Password).  Can I set
this us in xmail?  In reading the manual, I don't see where I can set
this up.

JB Edmonds