See section "SMTP CLIENT AUTHENTICATION" in xmail doc to do outgoing =
AUTH

As noted :

If your 'relayer' host server have the name
thegoodrelayserver.somegoodisp.com then added a file named
'thegoodrelayserver.somegoodisp.com.tab' in <mailroot>/userauth/smtp
subdirectory and in this file set the line(s) to provide username and
password :

"PLAIN"[TAB]"username"[TAB]"password"
or
"LOGIN"[TAB]"username"[TAB]"password"