On 31 May 2007, at 9:55, Davide Libenzi wrote:

> On Thu, 31 May 2007, David Lord wrote:

> > Compiled and installed ok on NetBSD 3.1. From initial testing it
> > appears to have fixed the problem I had. Unfortunately although xmail
> > had accepted the outgoing emails I now see I have emails to
> > postmaster that there was a 'Network kernel error' in delivering both
> > the test emails, first was from a telnet session (so incomplete set
> > of headers but they've got through before), then another from
> > Pegasus. Third test email to a different isp got through ok. I can
> > see two email in spool/*/*/rsnd and slog are still being retried and
> > both look to me as they should be accepted by the remote server. Just
> > sent another one to each account with same result, lordynet.me.uk
> > gets failed, 'ErrCode = -3', 'Network kernel error' whilst one to
> > freezone.co.uk goes out ok.
>
> Are you using the new IPV6 options? Are you explicitly binding to an IPV6
> address? Or you just left the same command line options of pre11?

I used same commandline as for pre11. From your original post I
understood that the IPV6 options were only needed if there was an
active IPV6 connection which I no longer have working.

"-Md -Mr 168 -Pl -Pw 12 -Sl -Ql -Qg -Qt 907 -Qi 1 -Qr 9
 -Yl -Fl -Cl -Ll -Yi 1380 -Lt 19"

It could be the 1 hr outage yesterday has caused some problem with
mail delivery to lordynet.me.uk but I've not seen reports of this.
DNS-stuff indicates higher priority MX is giving 550 response to a
valid user. That looks like it may be a different problem though.
I'll ask on isp's irc channel.

David