Hello Davide,

While looking at your code, I noticed a mistake, in QueueUtils.php... the
function name QueUtBuildErrorRespose .. should be respoNse I think? ;)

I was actually looking for a way to edit error reports... I have suggested
this before, but I would like to have your opinion..

I would like to create the error report from an external application
(shellscript, php, binary, ...), like with the other filters. I think XMail
could just set the environment variables (From, To, Time, original message
filepath, error file path, ...) and then run the script.
If the script returns code 0, XMail processes it's standard output (or some
other file) and sends it to the administrator and sender.
If the script returns any other code, it may send it's own reports using the
local mailer (sendmail). In this case XMail shouldn't process the script's
output.

Using shellscript, php, perl or whatever, the administrator can easily write
his own error reports.

I've been looking at your error-handling code (in QueueUtils.cpp), and think
that this should be possible to implement. I don't know c++ very well, but
if you're not interested, I may try to implement it myself ;)

Ivo