No, I didn't speak about post-data filter at all.
The filter have to be implemented in the 'filter-in' process.

'Post-data' filters are only for incoming smtp sessions, not for =
pop3links.

It could be a nice feature to have a 'pop3link' filters process after =
each
popep mail to run specific filters only on pop3links downloads. =
(feature
request ? many users ?)

Francis