-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] la part de Stig =D8stvang
Envoy=E9 : vendredi 7 d=E9cembre 2007 11:23
=C0 : xmail@xmailserver.org
Objet : [xmail] Re: Problems with attachments after server upgrade

Found the problem...

Eudora was set to use Uuencode for attachments, and when I changed it =
mime, it worked. But the strange thing is that it has always been set =
Uuencode and it worked until I upgraded the firewall (and Xmail)...

Stig

At 01:33 06.12.2007, you wrote:

>Hi, Davide.
>
>Yes, I tried to save it to disk, and it was the same size as Yahoo =
claimed=3D
> (145kb, original was 105kb).
>
>Stig
>
>At 01:17 06.12.2007, you wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 5 Dec 2007, Stig =3DD8stvang wrote:
>>> Something else I just found out. When I click on Preview for the=3D
> attachment in Yahoo, it shows properly, but it's still too large... =
File=3D
> type is application/octet-stream.
>>
>>Hmm, did you try to save it on disk and see the on-disk size? I give =
it=3D20
>>for granted that you know that binary attachments gets encoded to =
base64,=3D
>=3D20
>>that is about 1.5 times bigger that the original content...
>>

>>- Davide
>>

>>-
>>To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in
>>the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>For general help: send the line "help" in the body of a message to
>>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>

>>--=3D20
>>Checked by AVG Free Edition.=3D20
> 04.12.2007 10:52
>

>--=20
>Checked by AVG Free Edition.=20
04.12.2007=3D
> 10:52
>

>-
>To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in
>the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>For general help: send the line "help" in the body of a message to
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

>--=20
>Checked by AVG Free Edition.=20
04.12.2007 10:52