Hello, I'm new in this list.
I installed Xmail on win2k, and I have delivery problems to hotmail.
Some messages get delivered, some simply get lost. The log shows no
sign of problem.

I've also done some testing with gmail and yahoo, no problem there,
everything gets delivered.

I have another server with Postfix installed, and there I have no
problems with hotmail, so I assume the issue is between Xmail and
hotmail.

Anyone had any similar issues?