-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] la part de Hal Dell
Envoy=E9 : lundi 5 mai 2008 08:21
=C0 : xmail@xmailserver.org
Objet : [xmail] Re: Lockdown xMail

I am offended buy your comment sir -- even in fun - to be clear my =
original
eMail did NOT solicit any business from the list. Your comments take =
away
from the urgency of the issue at hand and the fact that my customers =
are
getting buried by SPAM!

Beside, their are plenty of commercial solutions for eMail Filtering =
and
compliance like SonicWALL's eMail Security Appliance which also would
require this same configuration.
=20
</IMMO>