From: xmail-boun...@xmailserver.org [mailto:xmail-boun...@xmailserver.org]
On Behalf Of Ralf
Sent: 28 janvier 2009 20:43
To: XMail Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [xmail] Enabling SPF howto?

Davide Libenzi wrote:
On Thu, 29 Jan 2009, Ralf wrote:

I'm trying to switch from qmail to xmail.
There I had SPF activated and would like to use SPF also in xmail.
I saw that there is a perl script for SPF
(http://www.xmailserver.org/xm-spf.pl),
but how do I integrate it into xmail?
Suggestion. Leave SPF alone. Nobody is using it and its contribution on SPAM-cutting on my servers was totally irrelevant WRT greylisting and
RBLs.
The whole SPF project tanked, badly.

Sorry Davide, but I _must_ use SPF. That's the policy here.
I would very much appreciate it if you could
show me how to activate SPF in xmail
(maybe you should include this info into
the comment header of the xm-spf.pl file).

Best Regards,
Ralf