On Fri, 2 Oct 2009, mikihiko_yosh...@fujikigroup.co.jp wrote:

> Hello Davide
>

> Since XMail version 1.25,  CtrlClnt.exe is not work on following Japanese
> version of windows.
>
>  WindowsServer2008
>  Windows2003Server SP2
>  Win2kServer
>  Windows2000 Pro
>  WindowsXP SP2
>
> Immediately drwtsn32.exe process appears.

You should post what Dr.Watson says, or use WinDBG and post the result.

> So we use 1.24 version of CtrlClnt.exe, with XMail 1.25 and 1.26

Ok, this is very likely due to the OpenSSL DLLs.
Are you sure you don't have another version of the OpenSSL DLLs in your
system, and XMail is picking up the wrong one?
XMail must be used with the DLLs it comes with.

> Another information.
>
> Source for win32 could not be compile.
> So we use another version (openssl-0.9.8k) of ossl_typ.h

Please do not mix sources, it's not going to work.