Very very thanks Davide.

It works fine.
May I post this debug version binary to Japanese XMail forum?
(http://xmailserver.jp/)

Yoshida

Davide Libenzi <davi...@xmailserver.org>
送信者: xmail-boun...@xmailserver.org
2009/10/06 03:47
XMail Users Mailing List <xmail@xmailserver.org> へ
返信してください

宛先
XMail Users Mailing List <xmail@xmailserver.org>
cc

件名
Re: [xmail] CtrlClnt.exe does not work in Japanese windows

On Mon, 5 Oct 2009, mikihiko_yosh...@fujikigroup.co.jp wrote:

> Thanks Davide and Francis
>

> Here is Dr.Watson log.
> XMail 1.26 (release version)
>
> There is no other libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll in c:\windows\system32
and
> path.
>

> This error was occured when getting frozlist from cgi.
> 1.24 and 1.26 results are different.
> No error when 1.24 (same cgi)
>
> I run some test in command prompt
>   ctrlclnt.exe -s 127.0.0.1 -n 6017 -u user -p passwd domainlist
> results are same both 1.24 and 1.26
> After displaying domainlist, immediatelly starts Dr.Watson.

Oh wait, this should be the same exact bug that Francis reported.
Try the CtrlClnt binary I posted in the link, as it should fix the bug.