De : xmail-boun...@xmailserver.org [mailto:xmail-boun...@xmailserver.org] De
la part de Emmanuel Gonzalez
Envoyé : jeudi 29 octobre 2009 11:28
À : 'XMail Users Mailing List'
Objet : Re: [xmail] Information

                Hi Davide,

Thanks for the answer.

It's not working and I guess it's because I have something particular:

Let's say that my domain is abcd.com

=> the MX is not set on my xmail server but on a HUB Filter (mailsecurity
for smtp) that removes spam / antivirus and forward to the xmail server
(pop.abcd.com)
=> The Xmail server that I want to synchronise can be accessed on
pop.abcd.com (all accounts are x...@abcd.com , ....@abcd.com)
(I filter a lot of spam/virus acting that way).

I have tried on POP3LINKS.TAB (where the local account is oliv...@localhost
and the account to be synch is oliv...@abcd.com) :
------------------------------
"localhost"[TAB]"olivier"[TAB]"abcd.com"[TAB]=>"olivier
"[TAB]"passinclear"[TAB]"CLR"[NEWLINE]
"localhost"[TAB]"olivier"[TAB]"abcd.com"[TAB]=>"oliv...@abcd.com"[TAB]"
passinclear "[TAB]"CLR"[NEWLINE]
"localhost"[TAB]"olivier"[TAB]"pop.abcd.com"[TAB]=>"oliv...@abcd.com"[TAB]"
passinclear "[TAB]"CLR"[NEWLINE]
"localhost"[TAB]"olivier"[TAB]"abcd.com"[TAB]"olivier"[TAB]"cryptedpass"[TAB
]=>"APOP"[NEWLINE]

It's not working :(

What I'm doing wrong ?

Emmanuel Gonzalez