hmmm interesting!
I saw that  program actually, and then saw that it only saved via
emails. so I'll read the documentation on how to use the sendmail
function to convert it? and save it into the users mail box?

to be honest, with this setup, xmail server will be running as a
server for a single email address..

thanks for that heads up!

Will