On Mon, 7 Jun 2010, GiGi wrote:

> First of all thanks for your reply,
>
> Second: actually the binaries are not my choice from the beginning; I need to
> build the source code before I use it, for future
> understanding and customizing i.e. modifying the code then building it.

First, building is as simple as running the 'vcvars32.bat' (which sets the
MS VC++ environment) and then running 'nmake /f Makefile.win'.
This worked fine for every MS VC++ version I used since 1999.
Second, your company does not show any traces of a company which is even
rmotely close to one which releases open source code. Are you sure you
have understood the XMail license correctly?