Dear David,

  Thanx for information!!
  Importing CDs has risk of a customhouse.
  I was forgot mame.dk and links of there and I remember them...

  Thanx..

Artane.

Written by David Rosen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   at 14 Nov 2002 07:53:46 -0600 :
Subject: Re: [Xmame] [MAME] MAME 0.62 ROMS

djrosen99> On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 07:37, Ohta Kyuma wrote:
djrosen99>
djrosen99> aweful lot of concealed rom begging on this list lately which kind of
djrosen99> surprises me but...
djrosen99>
djrosen99> For the unintiated:
djrosen99>
djrosen99> The tombstones burners are quickly getting up to date for 62 consult the
djrosen99> third link in my sig for details. If that route does not appeal to you
djrosen99> try the usenet binary groups dedicated to this purpose. If your looking
djrosen99> for a website in the likes of mame.dk forget it ever happened
djrosen99>
djrosen99> /rant off
djrosen99> --
djrosen99> D