Hi,

I've just updated my romset, and was wanting to try out some new 0.66
games, and just noticed that gxmame can't work anymore because of some
options that changed name or values.

The first is the brightness, which was apparently set as a percentage
before, and gxmame defaulted to 100. But now it's from 0.5 to 2.0, so
setting it to 1 in gxmame works around the problem.

But the second is what got me stuck: The gamma correction option changed
values just like the brightness, but also name! So now, when using gxmame,
xmame complains about "-gamma-correction" not existing, as it's now
"-gamma", with the same 0.5-2.0 range.

Maybe there are other problematic options, but as the gamma is blocking, I
can't easily know.

If Shadow Walker is around: Isn't it time for a new gxmame release? :-)

Matthias

--
Matthias Saou                                World Trade Center
-------------                                Edificio Norte 4 Planta