Shadow Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote :

> Matthias Saou wrote:
>
> >If Shadow Walker is around: Isn't it time for a new gxmame release? :-)
>
> yep, and you got it, and here is what news:
>     - Change some options to works with Xmame-0.66.x (but I kept a
>     backward
>       compatibility so you shouldn't have problems with older version of
> xmame).
>     - Added skip disclaimer and gameinfo options.
>     - Add a support for different keyboard layout.
>     - Added support for catver.ini file from www.catver.com.
>     - Unzipped icons are working now.
>     - Bug fixes and code cleanup: see the Changelog.

Thanks a lot! I'll give it a try this evening. In the meantime, I've
already rebuilt Red Hat Linux 8.0 (i386) and YellowDog Linux 3.0 (ppc) rpm
packages that are available from http://freshrpms.net/

Matthias

--
Matthias Saou                                World Trade Center
-------------                                Edificio Norte 4 Planta