I'm looking for a good front end. The ones I like don't seem to be operating properly now however, so I'm wondering if anyone has had any luck using frontends with xmame-0.62.2?

I used to like gRustibus, but it never got updated to handle the new command line options and would crash when rebuilding the game list :( I tried doing the CVS, but maybe I was using it improperly, but it didn't solve the problem. (anyone have any pointers or patches?)

gxmame doesn't like to run either, I have my ROMS mounted on an NFS mount and when I go to rebuild the gamelist it doesn't find most of the games with xmame-0.65, now with .66 it crashes with the following error:

Message: Loading gamelist
Message: Loaded 3596 roms by 315 manufacturers covering 27 years.
Message: with 179 games supporting samples.
Message: catver not loaded, using default values
Message: time elapsed:2.225807e+00
Message: Performing quick check, please wait:
Message: creating game list, Please wait:
Message: Loading gamelist
Message: Loaded 3596 roms by 315 manufacturers covering 27 years.
Message: with 179 games supporting samples.
Segmentation fault

Any hints or suggestions?