-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

While trying to build XMAME v0.77.1 on Solaris with the MAME debugger I got 
the following error...

===========================================================================

Undefined                       first referenced
 symbol                             in file
floorf                              xmamed.obj/midway.a(voodoo.o)
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to xmamed.x11
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [xmamed.x11] Error 1
garrison%

===========================================================================

 +------------------+--------------------------+---------------+
 | Robert Alan Byer | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | ICQ #65926579 |
 +------------------+--------------------------+---------------+
 | Send an E-mail request to obtain a copy of my PGP key.      |
 +-------------------------------------------------------------+
 | "It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.  It is by |
 |  cans of cola the thoughts aquire speed, the hands acquire  |
 |  shakes, the shakes become a warning.  It is by caffeine    |
 |  alone I set my mind in motion."                            |
 +-------------------------------------------------------------+


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: 2.6.3ia
Charset: noconv

iQEVAwUBP+t90KVSqzlBVJbBAQFZ7Af/Qx3s75k+85vK4Gbx/uTZa761C5cjK7md
gCv2w1VF9btoje4/esgjnUkOwSzhPkxJMaEyl94kgOr1+lCd5XBwcpuhpcySq3XR
R98cTQRsI5fbO4gg6DEMUjf/kqB4O+39rjGzOQd4qJHPHy/icVUciBPIpgJZZJ08
lvygLJbJ2U9/uRoTy6ZXesz5uOE5zu2VOR8VwEJumQ3CsZ1ZipkS3xRtDNTjz6Uu
GIFi4kIDp+D2JAOySaaU4BKeV+5fwyGG2KwZiM8XrvpbS6X2vaFJgriBPuVk27hM
UfLihOLfEvHbCJFMZSuskJMDF3p6D3VfbgBMGiUu2uemXVnYMvinAg==
=i9JE
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

_______________________________________________
Xmame mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://toybox.twisted.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/xmame

Reply via email to