On Aug 26, 2004, at 1:41 PM, Guillaume Bedot wrote:

Hi !

Le mercredi 25 août 2004 à 22:30 -0600, Lawrence Gold a écrit :
xmame/xmess-0.86 is out! Thanks for the patches, bug reports,
suggestions, and so on; thanks especially to Hans de Goede, who
contributed a huge number of changes to this release.

I did not see anything about xmame_net in the changelog ... is it still
broken ?

It's still broken. I may take a look at it some time, but I'm just not familiar with the networking and I've never used it, so don't expect anything soon.