Christopher Stone wrote:
Okay, all the rudundant mage files have been removed from the CVS, so
we should be good to go for adding xmage to the next xmame
distirbution with minimal increase in sourcecode tarball size!

I hate to be a PITA, but AFAIK the MAME-core team has moral/ethical objections against distributing gambling games as part of the mame-core, how will they feel about us throwing mage in the xmame distribution?

IOW I think we need to ask the mame-core team permission for this. IANAL and I'm not saying we need permission to be able todo this becaue of legal reasons, but we need to ask for permission because it is "the right thing todo (TM)".

Regards,

Hans