Christopher Stone wrote:
Question: Is there a hotkey for grabmouse?

Yes left-ctrl+del, for grab keyb left-ctrl+end although I don't see the use of that.

Suggestion: ctrl+alt+end in x11-mode 1 should toggle antialias switch

Hmm, I don't know if the core vector code will honor dynamic changes of this interesting idea though.

I love the new hotkeys, would it be possible to add hotkey support for
more features like:

artwork
No the way that is handled in the core makes it impossible to runtime change this.

translucency
Erm whats that, do we have such an option?

effects
Already there, left-ctrl + page up/down.

scanlines
Good idea I think I might add that

Regards,

Hans