--- Hans de Goede <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Could you take a look at that? I don't have a x86_64 machine.

I sent a reply to this email already.
http://www.mail-archive.com/xmame%40toybox.twisted.org.uk/msg07646.html

I had also experienced the stretching/vertical green lines in
the past on Xv.  Didn't seem to be a problem for me in
xmame-0.87.1 on my R100 (original Radeon) card.

I had segfault problems with x11-mode 2 or 3 unless I specified
-yv12.

-x11-mode 1 seemed to work except it was an unscaled image in
the upper left corner of the screen, surrounded by junk pixels.

But everyone keeps talking about CVS snapshots.  Maybe I'm
being stupid but I don't see any CVS documentation on the
webpage about how to get these?  Is the CVS public readable?