On Nov 4, 2004, at 2:23 PM, Matthias Saou wrote

The list has been very silent for the last few days... the reason for me is
that _all_ the bugs and problems I had are now fixed, everything works
great, so, if that's also the reason for most of the other, isn't it time
to release 0.88 at last? :-)

I just need to finish updating the documentation, and I should be ready to release 0.88 any time after that. The only caveat is that X11 may be the only fully working display target for this release, but it's also the most-used.

I'll wait to hear from Hans, since he was in the middle of converting the a few of the other targets, such as SDL.