On Sun, 2004-11-07 at 00:09 -0700, Lawrence Gold wrote:
> Hans de Goede wrote:
> >
> > Svgalib and svgafx are done, and don't forget that x11 now includes the
> > old xgl and xfx targets, so we have 5 of the old targets working SDL is
> > in progress, but I have other (reallife) priorities now so I think that
> > will take about a week to finish.
>
> All right, I'll plan on releasing 0.88 in the next day or two.
> Additional display drivers can be fixed in 0.88.1 or 0.89. I may tweak
> the documentation a bit, but that isn't much fun, so don't expect much
> of a delay from that.  :D

Is it possible to change xgl.c so that libGL.so.1 and libGLU.so.1 are
searched by default instead of libGL.so and libGLU.so?

The *.so symlinks are part of the development packages (xlibmesa-gl-dev
or nvidia-glx-dev and xlibmesa-glu-dev) in Debian and probably on other
distributions so xmame cannot dload the libraries unless the development
packages are installed.

Nicos