On 11/06, Lawrence Gold wrote:
> As far as I know, you're the first person to try
> this, but I'm interested in your results because I'm thinking of using
> MingGW on my Mac at work as another way of generating our Windows builds.
Easy instructions to build a MingW cross compiler can be found here:

http://www.libsdl.org/extras/win32/cross/README.txt

There is also a precompiled package for Linux. Usually the most
complex step is to get a working cross compiler, but when
you have it, it's very easy to use. You need only to change
the CC/LD variables in the Makefile.

I use this way to build the DOS and Windows binaries of AdvanceMAME.

--
Andrea Mazzoleni
935A 2D3C 5C70 BCD6 CB0C  ED89 7C19 4321 6340 3F6D