On May 21, 2007, at 11:24 PM, cheeky wrote:

Thank you all for responding my silly question.

I tried robby roto which is one of the smallest games, and I saw the
message on my framebuffer VGA screen as shown below.

Usage of emulators in conjunction with ROMs you don't own is forbidden
by copyright law.

IF YOU ARE NOT LEGALLY ENTITLED TO PLAY "Robby Roto" ON THIS EMULATOR,
PRESS ESC.

Ohterwise, type OK or move the joystick left then right to continue.

It looks nice, but I don't know how to type OK. I know you may think I'm
such a fool.

If you wiggle the controller left and right a few times, it does the same thing as typing OK. You should also be able to use the "skip_warnings" and "skip_gameinfo" options to avoid displaying those startup screens.