I now have no problem in running xmame.

I really appreciate you all for good answers. My question  was very
simple, easy or stupid, wasn't it?

It could be taken for granted for people who know something more than
newbies. But, like me, it was very difficult and I felt a bit frustrated
while porting to EP9312 arm core and even running it.

So, I definitely hope to see the well-formed document such as user-guide
for xmame in the near future.