From: Petr Onderka [mailto:gsv...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 1:14 PM
To: Robert Crowe
Cc: xmldatadumps-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Xmldatadumps-l] Housekeeping categories?

> Copy_to_Wikimedia_Commons_(bot-assessed)
> Creative_Commons_Attribution-ShareAlike_3.0_files

These contain only files.

> Stub-Class_biography_articles
> Automatically_assessed_biography_articles
> WikiProject_Disambiguation_pages

These contain only talk pages.

Also, all of them are indirect subcategories of Category:Wikipedia
administration.

Neither of these might be easy to find out for your, but I think at least one
of them should be doable.

> and hope there are not too many loops!

Just 2500 of them. [1]

[1]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Dump_reports/Category_cycles