I have the files from the February run for en wikipedia converted here:

http://dumps.wikimedia.org/other/experimental/

In the sqlfiles directory are the page, revision and text tables in sql
format for MediaWiki 1.20, and in the tabfiles directory are all the
tables needed or a mirror (I omitted images, oldimages and a couple
others) converted to tab delimted format for use with LOAD DATA INFILE
for MySQL.

The contents may be garbage etc. etc. so be forewarned.  Please check
them out and let me know how they are.

While I'll leave the files there for awhile, they won't be there
forever, so don't be surprised if in the future they disappear.

Missing is a script to write the tab delimted files to a fifo in
reasnably sized chunks.  I am told that percona has something like this
if it turns out to make a difference in import speed/memory.

Don't forget to make sure your client and server character sets are set
up correctly, that you've disabled foreign key checks etc. etc. before
attemptgin to shovel the data in.

Happy trails,

Ariel