Josef Bajada wrote:

> I am suspecting that the XmlRpcServer.execute() method is sometimes, for
> some reason, taking too long to execute my method.
>
> Any idea what part of the XmlRpcServer.execute() could take long? From a
> quick look I gave it there doesnt seem to be anything that should take too
> much time. Maybe the way the worker pool stack is working?

You give us no hard facts, just questions. Knowing our code, I see no
reason believe in problems like that you are describing. I may be wrong,
but I would like to see facts, before banging my head.

If you believe the worker pool stack to be faulty, replace it with a
worker factory, that creates new workers all the time.

Jochen