Hey,

I'm not in favour of dumping the sample clip.. As I explained on irc a
little while ago:

16:22:16<eleusis> it's fairly obvious how the sample song is useful..
once you install the app, the sample song is added to the playlist by
default, so all the user has to do is hit play
16:22:24<eleusis> if music plays, all is good
16:22:40<eleusis> it's the first test run by the user
16:23:03<sacarasc> like winamps llama whippingivity
16:23:25<Eclipser> eleusis, user still will have to know how to add
music eventually
16:24:08<eleusis> yes, but it's instant gratification to install a
music player and have it play music instantly

Cheers.
-S