Daniel Svensson wrote:
On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 9:09 PM, Daniel Chokola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Daniel Svensson wrote:
Everyone should try out my waf branch. It contains the upgrade from
1.2.somethingunknown to latest 1.5.1+bugfixes.
1) General gripe: the configuration output is very inconsistent. Not all
lines are prefixed with "Checking for " and responses aren't just "not

How is two lines "very inconsistent"?

It's four lines in that example, and that was only a partial listing. The python version is listed in purple (the same color as disabled plugins) and not prefixed by "ok" like the rest of the version checks. I'll give you my full output if you'd like, but you should be able to see this on your own.

OTOH, I'm not screaming "STOP THE MERGE!" but it does seem like it's easy to fix now before people start using it.

Never tried with distcc, haven no setup here. Patches welcomed.
xmms2.rc shouldn't be built on Linux, so that's a bug.

Try this: CC=' gcc' ./waf configure && ./waf

--
Dan Chokola