Hello everyone,

It's soon time for FOSDEM! And I have some information for you all.
The hotel that we lived at last year is booked again. It's called NH
Atlanta and is located on Adolphe Maxlaan 7, 1000 Brussel. I will
arrive at the airport at 13:00 and then make my way to the hotel. You
can meet me there around 14:00 and then we can head for late lunch.
After that I think we should have a snack before the beer event, the
event starts at 18ish, so maybe we grab another bite around 19-20 and
then head for the beer event.

The hotel have confirmed that it will be possible for you to check-in
before I am arriving, if you can't just wait for me and I'll make sure
it works. If you have any problems you can reach me at +46732051411 or
+46703989195.

We are sharing rooms like last year, this is my suggested sharing:

Me
theefer

nano
tilman

nesciens
auke

rafl
drax

Please sync with your respective partner and make sure who picks up the keys.

Looking forward to meeting you all soon!

Thanks,
Tobias