On 20 Jul 2009, at 10:59, Anders Waldenborg wrote:

* caotic/libxmms2qt4 has 2 changes not in devel. All are real!
      Mostly good I think. At a first glance I see commented out code,
      useless ifdefs, mention of "tests" but I can't find them.

Could we have the connect method default to env("XMMS_PATH") if no path is provided? It's one of the things I quickly hacked in my WIP libxmms2qt4 tree I was playing with to experiment things with Calypso. There might have been other small fixes, I need to check.

--
Sébastien Cevey / theefer