On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 11:59 AM, Anders Waldenborg<and...@0x63.nu> wrote:
> * caotic/libxmms2qt4 has 2 changes not in devel. All are real!
>       Mostly good I think. At a first glance I see commented out code,
>       useless ifdefs, mention of "tests" but I can't find them.

The library in that branch is the current version of libxmms2qt. So
before merging that into devel, we/I should remove the compatibility
code that allows to build it against an older version of xmms2 from
that repository.
I also wanted to try out genipc and check if part of those qt bindings
could be generated. That could perhaps make it necessary to change
some of the function names. But before I try I'll wait for genipc to
get merged, and hope I have some spare time then