Hi,
like we discussed earlier this week, I'd like to do some IPC method
renaming in preparation of genipc-ifying the world.
I'll push these to the master branch of my repository.

The first one is f16eae39.
http://git.xmms.se/?p=xmms2-tilman.git;a=commit;h=f16eae391d8e9595c43013169c7af8e9431fecb4

Let me know what you think.

Second issue: I think we need to decide on the name of the output IPC
object. On the server side, it's called output, but on the client side
it's called playback (XMMS_IPC_OBJECT_OUTPUT vs xmmsc_playback_play etc).
I suggest we call it playback in the future, since it seems like a fine
name and won't cause API breakage. Objections?

Thanks,
Tilman