On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 3:06 AM, David Richards <raw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> From the commit message:
>
> FEATURE: pitch effect plugin
>
> There is a plugin called vocoder that does pitch things. It doesn't work
> to well for me.

Define "doesn't work too well for me" at:
http://bugs.xmms2.org/bug_report_page.php

> The converter type should be made into a config option.

The input-converter-part should most likely be ripped out in favor of
inserting the converter into the chain where needed, and thus only
supporting FLOAT as intype. This will hopefully be improved during the
summer and can be removed at a later stage as the xform is completely
optional anyway, and SRC will be needed for the pitch effect still.

> git:
> https://github.com/oneman/xmms2-oneman/tree/rfc-pitch-effect-plugin

Left some minor comments for you in the diff.

--
Daniel Svensson