On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 3:24 PM, Raman Gopalan <ramangopa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have included macros CLI_FLAGS and CLI_SETUP_FLAGS in nycli/commands.c
> and modified the setup
> functions that include flags to include macros. I have also added a few
> comments.
>
> Please look for the git patch in the attachment.

Patch now found in:
http://bugs.xmms2.org/view.php?id=2489

While the patch is a pretty nice cleanup. We've actually been
discussing breaking that stuff out in an .xml-file or something so
that we generate both the command-hook-up code *and* parts of the
man-page. It's extremly painful to keep them in sync which we
experienced just ahead of the 0.8 DrO_o release. But now that I'm
thinking about it, perhaps going with your patch, and then simply
scraping the macros might be the way to go, so you don't need an extra
file when you hack on the cli. What do you think?

--
Daniel Svensson