Hi,

On 14 March 2012 01:30, Jeremy Huddleston <jerem...@apple.com> wrote:
> id rather have a single 100% automated commit followed by 1 or more cleanups.
>  Could we do this simultaneously on all the stable branches that people care
> about (1.10+ I think), so cherry-picks are less painful?

I can definitely see the argument here.  Keith, do you want me to send
you an automated whole-tree changeset, followed by a series of
cleanups? To be honest, I've only got Xext totally cleaned up right
now, so I could send those two first and then the rest as they get
done (reading 550k LoC is a fairly tough slog).

Cheers,
Daniel