On 9/06/2010 8:52 AM, Brian Milliron wrote:
Robert Thompson wrote:
Are you still working from the RedHat flavored copy of spice?
Yes, is there another flavor of spice I should be looking at?

Have you read much at http://www.spice-space.org/ ? I don't think RedHat
based spice is going to "fly" in a Debian/Ubuntu setup, so many little
things different in the distros. Going direct from the source has best
chance IMHO.
So you don't think the git update Liang posted is going to work?

It's difficult to find a reference to any ubuntu instructions for the 'spice' you want due to all the noise about 'spice' the electronics program. I don't know if Liang actually got it working or just believes that the git update will help you along. I am trapped at work for another 7 or so hours now, but I'll look closer later.