Hello,

My main system is FreeBSD 8.2 STABLE, AMD64. I have it set up to start two X sessions, one on VT09 and one on VT10. VT09 is local and started with -query. VT10 is remote and started with -indirect. The local session works fine, but the remote one fails when I switch back after switching away with ctrl-alt-F[1-9]. The error I get is illegal instruction. This only happens for sessions started from xdm's chooser. I duplicated my configuration on a second, x86, system, and everything works just fine there. So it seems likely that the problem is related to Xorg on AMD64. Any ideas on how to correct this?

Thanks,

Denver