On Tue, 5 Dec 2017, Ewen Chan wrote:

Not really sure.
Someone suggested that I tried Xvfb but I didn't really know how I can use that
without using an X server already, and again, in trying to conduct my own due
diligence research into the
issue, I stumbled upon using ssh -Y and enabling X11 forwarding via ssh so I
will have to see how that works next (unless there are other suggestions that
come before that that I can also
quickly test out as well).

If your app relies on GL you don't want to use ssh -Y.

If it does not, then I recommend running it in Xvnc instead.

best

Vladimir Dergachev

Thanks.

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 6:36 PM, Vladimir Dergachev <volo...@mindspring.com>