Hi Antal!

I've had some discussions with my friends and as a result I've changed my mind:
I've published the generator as well as some docs to get you started.
https://github.com/modm-io/modm-devices
<https://github.com/modm-io/modm-devices>

However, as a compromise for point 1 I've made it clear what my maintenance
commitments are.
As for point 2 it's irrelevant to the publication of the generator.
Point 3, meh, not my problem.
Point 4, meh get over it.

Have fun parsing, don't frustrate yourself!
Niklas