Ohh that sound good. I really hope it works. Im running debian SID, and the latest Xfree is 4.1.0-6. Trident CyberbladeXP does not work with this one. Was the the Xv support without acceleration supposed to work in that package, or do I need to wait for the trident patch?

Many thanx for all the help,

I really hope that Xv will work, I cannot watch movies on my laptop because I need Xv (in mplayer). Therefor I need dual-boot with windows to watch movies :( Thank you again.