On Mon, Sep 24, 2001 at 09:46:19PM +0100, Alan Hourihane wrote:
> Can I urge people with Trident chips (laptops especially) to get the
> latest CVS code to test Xv support and provide some feedback.

I have a Cyberblade I1  in a Compaq Preserio 1200 laptop.  With
XFree 4.0.3 or 4.1.0 attempting to play a DVD with ogle resulted in a
display with the left and right portions reversed and a band down the
middle. (I recall earlier posts about this)  I've upgraded to the
latest CVS (as of a few days ago) and it's now worse than before.
Nothing but bands of various colors with no resemblance to the
video at all.  The normal X display and desktop work fine, so does
switching between consoles and X.  I tried playing with the hsync/vsync
values as suggested in an earlier post with no luck.

Any other suggestions?  Can I provide any additional info that might help?

Ken
--
Ken Koster, N7IPB               [EMAIL PROTECTED]