On Thu, 25 Oct 2001 17:11:10 +0100
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello!!
> I'm bougth a laptop from Airis and there is a sis630, and i just can't
> make XFree rigth. I've try mandrake80 and mandrake81.
>
> I try a long list of solutions that i find in net. but nothing work.
>
> IS  XFree4.1 the solution?
>
> What XFconfig?
>
> If anyone can help me. Please do it.

We know that newer revisions of the SIS 630 chip have to be programmed
in a different way.

See http://www.rene.rebe.myokay.net/sis630/index.html for some info.

We are workin on it - and I'll update this web-page soon, too.

> Thank you.
> RMFonse

k33p h4ck1n6 René

--
René Rebe (Registered Linux user: #127875)

eMail:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Homepage: http://www.rene.rebe.myokay.net/