This is an update to my display issue with my Dell Inspiron 8000 and
its UltraXGA 15" LCD panel.

The unit was shipped back to Dell on (Monday PM) to have its display
replaced.  It was returned back to me Wednesday AM (fast service!)
with its video card replaced.

The problem is gone and i can actually read the text on my screen!

Thanks for the communication and ideas Michel.

On Sun, Oct 28, 2001 at 12:12:37AM -0700, patrick keshishian wrote:
> Either way I'm shipping the laptop sometime Monday or Tuesday and
> hopefully I'll get it back w/in 7 days or so.
>
> I'll report back on the status after receiving it.

patrick
--
Gnu  __   _