Alan,

Sorry, but although the card is correctly detected, the driver doesn't
work well for me (CyberBladeXPAi1, Toshiba S1800-814)

In 16 and 24bpp the display shows a lot of noise, especially when moving
windows/cursor. I've tried to change the horz/vert display settings
(LCD) w/out success.

The driver is still a lot slower than Vesa and FBdev on this laptop
(PIII 1.1GHz)

I'm back to FBdev right now.

Cheers,
Olivier.