On Sat, Mar 23, 2002 at 11:49:50PM +0100, Egbert Eich wrote:
> I've added preliminary support for the 1400x1050. I'll probably commit
> my code next week. I had it tested by someone and it seems to work
> basically. Unfortunately the display seems to be shifted by a few pixels.
>
> I will only be able to address this if I have actually access to a
> system.

Might it be possible to make the width of the screen 1400 - shift amt?
At least until you get your hands on a system to test.

fwiw, if you have an idea of what the problem may be, I would be more
than happy to attempt a fix.
-peter

--
(peter.royal|osi)@pobox.com - http://pobox.com/~osi
jabber/ [EMAIL PROTECTED] - icq/ 153025 - aim/ osifx - yahoo/ osi_fx